Monday, April 4, 2011

I Will Not Come Together Under the Hammer and Sickle of Communism

I am what you call IDEALIST; LIBERALS tend to call folks like me UNREALISTIC or just plain naïve. However they are the ones who are naïve. They are the ones that promise paradise and utopia if we all make sure that everyone is educated and brainwashed with their liberal ideas. We idealists know that no one is perfect so paradise is out of our reach. However, we are optimistic about the fundamental values of this great country. We are the ones that still believe that our country has a unique constitution and that though we are not perfect we are still that shining city on a hill that the rest of the world can admire and look up too. If you libs want to move to PARADISE you can find it in Nevada just nine miles outside of Vegas.

I now realize how dangerous liberals are making the world these days. It is as if we do not remember the COLD WAR. Well it seems that we need to put our cold war glasses back on because communistic ideas are running rampant in today’s society. In last week’s address to the TRUNKERS I mentioned Dairy Queens commie bars, well just like these bars most communistic propaganda is very well hidden. Its intentions are to send subliminal communistic messages into our brainwaves. THE SCARY THING IS THAT IT IS WORKING.

Just the other day I was filling up my car with gas and I secretly thought to myself that I sure wish that I did not have to pay for gas. Soon after I realized that my mind had been taken over by LIBERAL PROPAGANDA.

I traced back my steps to figure out what could have caused this awful thought and then realized that it was the ROCK 104 radio station. Earlier that day I was jamming out to what I thought was a song about HARD WORKING AMERICANS coming together. There was no way that I could have known that instead it was about coming together under the HAMMER and SICKLE of COMMUNISM.

It is well hidden, the song begins by talking about a man with dirt up to his knees, well this sounds like a hard working American to me. It goes on “I know you, you know me… you got to be free.” This could easily be referring to the STARS and STRIPES that unite all Americans despite their socioeconomic status. Once I dug deeper I found that this song was written by the BEATLES a.k.a. THE KINGS OF COMMUNISM.

It was almost too late it had already placed ideas inside my head of wanting the GOVERNMENT to buy MY GAS. I only know one cure for liberal lies and that is one HEAPING BOWL OF EL RUSHBO SOUP.

No comments:

Post a Comment